Dental Implants in Feasterville, PA
Restore your smile with functional teeth in a single day.
Whether you’re missing just one or a few teeth — or you need your entire mouth restored — our experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeons can give dental implants to nearly everyone. Even if you’ve been told that you don’t qualify for implants, call us. You most likely do.
Don’t delay or settle for dentures! Your bones will deteriorate.
Areas of your jawbone without teeth or implants will begin to atrophy almost immediately. Within 6 months, most people experience 40 to 60% bone loss. Immediate dental implants will ensure you keep a normal facial structure.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
It’s an easy and relatively painless process.
Here are the standard steps:
- Tooth extraction – Most of the time, we’ll remove your old tooth (or teeth) and place your implant during the same procedure.
- Implant placement – We’ll place a titanium implant into your jawbone at the site of your missing tooth. This implant will fuse to your jawbone over the next few months.
- Crown loading – After your implant heals, your general dentist will remove the healing cap and place your crown. These crowns are permanent fixtures that only a dentist can remove.
Enjoy your new front teeth immediately.
For non-molars, it’s possible to place your implants and load temporary crowns in the same procedure — meaning you can leave our office with aesthetically pleasant front teeth.
Multi-Tooth Implants With Fixed Bridges
Reduced surgical intrusion and shorter time-to-teeth.
When you’re missing many teeth in a row, we’ll use something called a “fixed bridge” instead of individual crowns. Rather than placing a single crown on a single implant, a fixed bridge can replace multiple teeth while sitting on as little as two implants. This simplifies your surgery and reduces your healing time.
All-On-4® Dental Implants
A full mouth of new teeth. Natural look and feel. Just one day!
The All-On-4 technique is our minimal discomfort, teeth-in-a-day solution for those who need to replace all their teeth — upper and/or lower. We attach a full arch of prosthetic teeth to just four implants. The prosthesis is permanent (only removable by a dentist) and doesn’t interfere with taste like a denture can.
All-On-4’s Key Advantages
- A single, customized, high-quality prosthesis – Your implants will never need to be replaced, and your All-On-4 prosthesis will last you decades with proper care.
- General anesthesia – Our state-of-the-art surgical suites are equipped with general anesthesia. If you wish, we can put you to sleep for your entire All-On-4 implant procedure (we recommend it).
- Teeth in a day – This incredibly stable implant arrangement allows us to secure a temporary prosthesis either right after your implant procedure or within 48 hours.
- Minimal pain – Your prosthetic will serve as a “bandage” while you heal, significantly reducing your pain and swelling.
Maximal tooth stability without bone or soft tissue grafting — even with severe bone atrophy.
We’re one of the few practices in Pennsylvania capable of performing advanced implant procedures without grafting. Using the All-On-4 technique, we can avoid grafting entirely by carefully inserting longer implants into more stable areas of your facial structure. That means just one procedure and a rapid recovery time! And despite the complexity of these procedures, we see amazing results — even in people who haven’t had teeth for years.
Implants Are Affordable and Cost-Effective
We’ve partnered with CareCredit® and Lending Club® to make implants affordable.
- CareCredit – A special healthcare credit card that offers 6-, 12-, 18- or 24-month payment plans without interest. They also offer longer-term plans with a reduced APR and fixed monthly payments.
- Lending Club – A loan option with fast offers based on your credit rating.
While implants aren’t cheap, few high-quality products in life are, and your implants will last a lifetime. That means a lifetime of comfortable chewing, a stunning smile and enjoying the foods you love. Once you have the procedure, your worries are over. No more hassle or discomfort.
At Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery in Bucks County, we offer you availability, convenience and an extensive record of satisfied patients. Refresh your smile and your life by calling us today at 215-322-7810. You can also request an appointment using the form at the top of the page. We look forward to meeting you!