Dental Implants in Yardley, PA
Long-Term Restoration for Damaged or Missing Teeth
At Innovative Oral Surgery & Dental Implants, we provide patients with the confidence of a healthy, natural-looking smile using dental implants. Dr. Salin, Dr. Weiner, Dr. Semanoff, and Dr. Nack make implant-supported tooth restoration an option for more patients using cutting-edge techniques. If you need dental implants in Yardley, PA, our Newtown, PA office is less than six miles away. Contact us today to schedule your consultation with one of our board-certified oral surgeons and find out how dental implants can benefit your smile.
Benefits of Choosing Dental Implants
Removable dentures can be a quick way to replace teeth, but dental implants are the only option that fuses to the jaw bone. Because of this fusion, dental implants preserve jaw bone health and prevent facial sagging, which can occur with dentures. Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods comfortably. There are no removable parts or ill-fitted appliances that can cause sores.
To care for your implants, simply brush and floss regularly. When kept clean and properly maintained, dental implants can serve you for many years. Implants also prevent dental shifting and the results are customized for your smile. Your implant will match the size and color of your other teeth and look so natural, most people won’t be able to tell which tooth is an implant.
Types of Dental Implants
As oral surgeons who specialize in dental implant restorations, we offer a variety of treatments to serve patients with varying oral health needs. During the first visit, we will discuss your options and select the right choice for your smile.
- Single Tooth Replacement. As long as there is sufficient jaw bone, we can use a dental implant to replace any tooth in the mouth.
- Multiple Tooth Replacement. If you are missing several teeth, we can place multiple individual implants or an implant-supported bridge.
- Same-Day Implants. By inserting an implant immediately after extraction, we reduce treatment time and save you time and money.
- Zygomatic Implants. Zygomatic implants are inserted into the cheekbone and are ideal for patients who cannot receive traditional implants in the upper jaw.
- Full-Arch Restoration. We attach a fixed denture to several implant posts, creating a healthy and fully functioning arch of teeth that stay in place.
- Overdentures. Overdentures fasten to dental implants, giving you the strength and health benefits of implants with a removable denture that you take out at night.
Dental Implant Procedure
Your oral surgeon will use detailed 3D scans to create your custom treatment plan and plan every detail of your procedure. We offer many anesthesia options to choose from, although most patients undergo IV anesthesia for implant placement.
During surgery, your surgeon will make an incision in the gum tissue and insert the implant post into the jaw bone. The implant will heal over the next few months. Once fully healed, we will uncover the post, attach the abutment, and place a temporary crown to wear while your final one is being created. If we attached the abutment during the initial procedure, a second procedure is not necessary.
After the gum tissues heal, your dentist will place your final crown, completing your dental implant treatment. Now you have the freedom to smile, laugh, and enjoy your beautiful new teeth with confidence!
Types of Anesthesia
We offer a variety of anesthesia choices to ensure a comfortable oral surgery experience.
Where Can I Get Dental Implants in Yardley, PA?
Our office in Newtown, PA, is less than six miles west of Yardley, PA, right off of Newtown Yardley Rd. If you live in Yardley, PA, and want to learn more about dental implants, contact our Newtown office today.
Hear From Our Patients
A Practice Built On Trust, Innovation, and Clinical Excellence
For over 50 years, we have had the privilege of serving our communities with the highest level of oral surgery care. We love what we do, and we look forward to providing you and your loved ones with an outstanding patient experience and incredible results.