Dental Implants in Glenside, PA
More Implant Options for Our Patients
If you have teeth that are missing or beyond the point of saving, dental implants are a healthy way to get your smile back. At Innovative Oral Surgery & Dental Implants, Dr. Salin, Dr. Weiner, Dr. Semanoff, and Dr. Nack place dental implants for patients with varying oral health circumstances, even those who have previously been told they do not qualify for implants. To learn more about dental implants in Glenside, PA, contact our office in Abington, PA, which is only three miles away.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants
Removable dentures can serve as a quick fix for missing teeth, but dental implants are a long-term solution that can last a lifetime. Implants fuse to the jaw bone, similar to natural teeth roots. This fusion provides stimulation that keeps the jaw bone strong. By choosing to replace teeth with dental implants, you protect the integrity of your jaw bone and preserve facial structure.
Dental implants also prevent teeth from shifting and are just as strong as natural teeth. There are no dietary restrictions or removable parts, giving you the freedom to laugh and eat with confidence again. The crowns of your implants are customized to blend in with your existing teeth for beautiful, natural-looking results.
Types of Dental Implants
There are many types of dental implant treatments available at Innovative Oral Surgery & Dental Implants. Our board-certified surgeons will examine your needs and help you choose the right type of restorative treatment for your oral health needs.
- Single Tooth Replacement. One dental implant, consisting of a post, abutment, and crown, can restore a tooth anywhere in the mouth.
- Multiple Tooth Replacement. Multiple implant posts or an implant-supported dental bridge can restore several missing teeth.
- Same-Day Implants. If there is enough jaw bone, we can place a dental implant immediately following tooth extraction.
- Zygomatic Implants. We insert zygomatic implants into the cheek bone instead of the jaw bone, which are ideal for patients who suffer from upper jaw bone loss.
- Full-Arch Restoration. Using an implant-supported fixed denture, we can fully restore one or both dental arches with fully functional replacement teeth.
- Overdentures. This removable denture fastens to dental implants, providing the health and strength of implants with a prosthesis you remove at night.
Dental Implant Procedure
Using advanced 3D imaging technology, your surgeon will plan every detail of your procedure beforehand. We typically use IV anesthesia for dental implant surgery, but we offer many anesthesia options for your comfort.
Your surgeon will insert the dental implant post via an incision in the gum tissue and close the surgical sites with sutures as needed. Over the next few months the implant will fuse to the jaw bone and once healed, we will uncover the post and attach the abutment. In some cases, we attach the abutment during the initial surgery and a second procedure is not necessary. We will also attach a temporary crown to wear.
Your dentist will create and place your final crown, completing your dental implant treatment. You can enjoy a healthy replacement tooth that prevents bone loss and restores your ability to eat and speak comfortably.
Types of Anesthesia
We offer a variety of anesthesia choices to ensure a comfortable oral surgery experience.
Where Can I Get Dental Implants in Glenside, PA?
Our office in Abington, PA, is only three miles northeast of Glenside, PA. You can find our office on Old York Road right off of PA-611. If you live in Glenside, PA, and need to restore teeth or replace existing dentures with dental implants, contact our Abington office today.
Hear From Our Patients
A Practice Built On Trust, Innovation, and Clinical Excellence
For over 50 years, we have had the privilege of serving our communities with the highest level of oral surgery care. We love what we do, and we look forward to providing you and your loved ones with an outstanding patient experience and incredible results.