Meet Bryan M. Nack, DMD
Dr. Bryan Nack is board-certified and loves being an oral surgeon because he can help patients feel better about themselves while improving oral health.
About Dr. Nack
From Richboro, Pennsylvania, Dr. Bryan Nack was inspired to become an oral surgeon by his father, a general dentist. In fact, his father helped set up an opportunity for Dr. Nack to shadow Dr. Salin at his practice. After observing Dr. Salin’s work first-hand, Dr. Nack fell in love with oral surgery and knew this was the right career for him.
Dr. Nack wanted to join a team where he could receive mentorship and practice the full range of his specialty. This team’s collaborative nature and shared goal of helping others was the perfect fit, and Dr. Nack joined Innovative Oral Surgery & Dental Implants in 2021.
To help patients relax, he helps calm their nerves by explaining things in simple terms, discussing anesthesia options, and talking them through the procedure. Dr. Nack always puts his patients’ needs first and approaches each person with kindness (he also specializes in dad jokes). He is grateful for every opportunity to help people through oral surgery and make them feel better about themselves.
Education & Residency
Dr. Nack received his degree in biology from Pennsylvania State University in 2012. He earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry in 2016 and completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Nova Southeastern University/Broward Health Medical Center in 2020.
Dr. Nack is board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS) and belongs to numerous organizations, including:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA )
- Pennsylvania Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (PSOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Maintains certifications in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
Hobbies & Interests
Dr. Nack is happily married to his wife, Lisa, and together they have a son, Levi. He likes to ski, golf, hike, watch sports, and play with his dog. Some fun facts about him are:
- He has a goldendoodle named Ziggy, who loves to swim and fetch his ball.
- He grew up playing ice hockey—and still has all of his front teeth!
- If he wasn’t an oral surgeon, he would be a meteorologist.
Our experts look forward to helping you live more comfortably and achieve better oral health. Learn more about our team and the oral surgery procedures we offer.