Dental Implants in Elkins Park, PA
Restore Your Smile, Improve Your Health
Dental implants can provide healthy, natural-looking results with the potential to last a lifetime. Dr. Salin, Dr. Weiner, Dr. Semanoff, and Dr. Nack at Innovative Oral Surgery & Dental Implants proudly offer a variety of dental implant treatments to give patients more options. Our team stays up-to-date with advancements in implant dentistry to deliver exceptional dental implant results. To learn more about dental implants in Elkins Park, PA, contact our office in Jenkintown, PA, which is only two miles away.
Why Replace Missing Teeth?
It’s important to have all of your teeth so you can properly bite, chew, and speak. Teeth roots stimulate the jaw bone, keeping it healthy. When teeth are missing, the jaw bone does not receive stimulation and deteriorates over time, resulting in sagging facial features. By replacing missing teeth with dental implants, you keep the jaw healthy and prevent bone loss.
Replacing missing teeth also prevents oral health issues, such as:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Dental shifting
- Bite problems, which can cause or worsen TMJ pain
- Difficulty speaking and eating
- Negatively impact your self-esteem
Types of Dental Implants
Every smile is different, and we offer a variety of implant-based options to serve your specific needs. During the first visit, we will discuss your goals for treatment, your budget, and examine your oral health to determine the right type of dental implant therapy.
- Single Tooth Replacement. One dental implant can be used to restore a tooth anywhere in the dental arch.
- Multiple Tooth Implants. Multiple individual implants or an implant-supported bridge can restore several missing teeth.
- Same-Day Implants. If a badly damaged or infected tooth needs extracted, we can place an implant immediately after, reducing your overall treatment time.
- Zygomatic Implants. Ideal for patients who lack sufficient upper jaw bone for dental implants, zygomatic implants are inserted into the cheek bone instead of the jaw.
- Full-Arch Restoration. Using as few as four dental implants, we can secure a fixed denture that restores your smile’s function, health, and appearance.
- Overdentures. Overdentures are removable dentures that fasten to dental implants, combining the health benefits of implants with a natural-looking removable prosthesis.
Dental Implant Surgery
Our team will walk you through each step of your oral surgery treatment so you know what to expect. First, we will take 3D scans of your mouth, which your surgeon uses to design your custom surgical plan. We will also talk about your anesthesia options and provide you with instructions to follow before and after surgery.
On the day of surgery, your surgeon will administer the anesthesia. Once you are comfortable, your surgeon will make an incision in the gums and insert the dental implant posts. Your prearranged driver will take you home, and your recovery will begin.
It will take a few months for the implants to heal. After this happens, we will uncover them and attach abutments, which connect the post and crown. We will also place a temporary crown for you to wear. It will take several more weeks for the gum tissues to heal and once ready, your dentist will place your final crown. You will be able to eat comfortably with no dietary restrictions, speak confidently, and show off your beautiful new smile!
Types of Anesthesia
We offer a variety of anesthesia choices to ensure a comfortable oral surgery experience.
Where Can I Get Dental Implants in Elkins Park, PA?
Our office in Jenkintown, PA, is only two miles north of Elkins Park, PA. You can find our office on Harper Ave right off of PA-611. If you live in Elkins Park, PA, and would like to learn more or schedule your consultation for dental implants, contact our Jenkintown office today.
Hear From Our Patients
A Practice Built On Trust, Innovation, and Clinical Excellence
For over 50 years, we have had the privilege of serving our communities with the highest level of oral surgery care. We love what we do, and we look forward to providing you and your loved ones with an outstanding patient experience and incredible results.