Meet Jared S. Weiner, DMD
Dr. Weiner is a board-certified oral surgeon who enjoys combining medicine and dentistry in a way that allows him to help people.
About Dr. Weiner
Dr. Weiner is from Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, and always knew he wanted to be a surgeon. With a father as a general dentist and a brother who worked alongside him, Dr. Weiner applied to dental school to follow in his family’s footsteps. He gravitated toward oral surgery because it combined medicine and dentistry while allowing him to help people.
During dental school, Dr. Weiner spent time with the doctors at this practice and was always able to discuss cases with Dr. Salin. He was looking for a practice that truly cared about their patients and performed every aspect of oral surgery using the latest technology. He wanted to not only join an oral surgery practice, but also a family. Before finishing his residency, Dr. Weiner was committed to this practice and officially joined in 2015. He is proud to be a part of a close-knit team who works hard together to achieve their common goal of providing exceptional care.
Dr. Weiner always makes sure his patients feel heard. He understands the nervousness that accompanies surgery and encourages patients to express these feelings so he can help calm their worries. He helps patients feel comfortable by fostering a welcoming atmosphere in the office and by treating every patient as if they are a member of his own family.
Education & Residency
Dr. Weiner graduated from the University of Florida with a food science and human nutrition degree in 2006. He earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry in 2011 and completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in 2015.
Dr. Weiner is board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS) and belongs to numerous organizations, including:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Pennsylvania Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (PSOMS)
- Delaware Valley Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (DVSOMS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ASDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA)
- Montgomery Bucks Dental Society (MBDS)
Hobbies & Interests
Dr. Weiner loves spending time with his wife, son, and daughter. He enjoys going to the Jersey Shore in the summer and traveling with his family. He’s also an avid Philadelphia sports fan and loves going to ball games. Some fun facts about him are:
- He played for and represented Team Philadelphia in the Maccabi games. He played basketball and won the silver medal in Seattle, Washington!
- He went to Camp Nock-A-Mixon for many years and credits a lot of who he is today to his time spent there.
- He secretly loves singing and often sings while performing surgery.
Our experts look forward to helping you live more comfortably and achieve better oral health. Learn more about our team and the oral surgery procedures we offer.