Innovative Implant & Oral Surgery offers a range of dental implant services that can help residents of Abington, PA, enjoy a beautiful smile. Dental implants are beautiful prosthetic teeth that are implanted directly into the jawbone with “roots,” making them a natural, long-lasting, and easy-to-care-for tooth replacement solution.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Unlike other tooth replacement options like dentures, dental implants are:
- Replacements for single, multiple, or even full sets of teeth
- Long-term solutions
- Effective at protecting gums, jawbones, and facial structures
- Easily maintained
- Able to chew all kinds of foods
- Offer improved smiles and increased self confidence
Different Kinds of Dental Implants
Innovative Implant & Oral Surgery offers many different kinds of dental implants to Abington residents, including All on Four, Zygomatic, overdentures, and multi-tooth implants with fixed bridges. Each variation offers different benefits for different patients.
The All on Four technique, sometimes called Teeth in a Day, is a unique solution for patients who need to replace many or all of their teeth. It consists of attaching a full arch of false teeth to four implants, as opposed to inserting one individual implant for each missing tooth.
All on Four offers impressive advantages like:
- One customized prosthesis for all the missing teeth
- IV, general anesthesia, or other sedation methods depending on the patient’s needs and preferences
- Temporary prosthesis is attached right after the implant to reduce pain and swelling and allow patients to have teeth right away
Innovative Implant & Oral Surgery performs All on Four without grafting, meaning patients can enjoy one simple procedure with reduced recovery time.
Other kinds of dental implants include:
- Zygomatic Dental Implants – This form of dental implant is ideal for patients with severe bone deterioration on their upper jaw and therefore cannot get traditional implants. As they are longer than regular implants, zygomatic restorations are inserted into the zygomatic cheek bone without the use of a bone graft for immediate improvement in comfort, function, and appearance.
- Overdentures – Sometimes referred to as implant-supported dentures, these implants consist of a removable denture attachment that fastens onto implants. More affordable than traditional implants but more stable than dentures, overdentures allow patients to eat all kinds of foods without worry.
- Multi-Tooth Implants with Fixed Bridges – Fixed bridges are ideal for patients who are missing several teeth in a row. Instead of putting one tooth on each implant, this technique places a bridge on top of as few as two implants to cover gaps made by multiple missing teeth.
Abington Dental Implants at Innovative Implant & Oral Surgery
Innovative Implant & Oral Surgery is here to help if you’re interested in replacing missing teeth with Abington dental implants. Our surgeons have the experience and skill necessary to give you back your oral health and a full, beautiful smile. Call today to schedule a consultation.