Langhorne Oral Surgery
Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery provides Langhorne, PA, residents with the latest in surgical dental care. We can take care of your needs with the latest technologies and methods, whether it’s a cracked tooth or crowded wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, or accident reconstruction. Our patient-centered practice provides comprehensive hospital-caliber care, while being conveniently located in your own backyard.
First-Class Dental Care and Service
At Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service that goes above and beyond expectations. When you walk through our doors, you are treated warmly and with respect. We take time to explain to you every part of the oral surgery process and what you can expect before, during, and after a procedure. The proper use of anesthesia ensures your comfort and satisfaction throughout your visit.
Langhorne Oral Surgery Procedures
Our experienced maxillofacial surgeons treat a variety of concerns with exceptional care, including:
- Tooth extractions and wisdom teeth removal
- Surgical orthodontics, such as bridges and dental implants
- Oral pathology, including testing and harmful growth removal
- Reconstructive surgery and bone grafting procedures
- Treatment for Temporomandibular Joint disorder (TMJ)
- Hereditary deformity restoration, including cleft palate repair
We pride ourselves on offering “university-level care,” featuring evidence-based techniques and surgeries that provide the best relief to our patients. We’re known as one of the regional leaders in full-mouth reconstructions using dental implants, which offer the most natural look, feel, and function.
For many patients, we can provide “same-day” restoration and permanent implants within six months.
Skills, Training, and Expertise Under One Roof
We can accomplish all you need right here, in-house:
- Administer all levels of sedation, including general anesthesia
- Diagnose and treat diseases and injuries that affect the mouth
- X-rays along with computer-aided design to plan surgeries
- Perform complex surgeries and advise you on recovery protocols
- Significantly improve your smile and confidence in as little as one visit
- Treat the mouth, neck, nose, jaw, and skull when they are affected by tooth issues
The professionals at Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery would be honored to be part of your care team, and are happy to collaborate on your treatment with primary care physicians, routine checkup dentists, orthodontists, plastic surgeons, and ENT specialists.
With more than 40 years of combined practice experience in all aspects of oral surgery and post-operative care, you are in good hands with us.
Private Consultations Are Available
Our surgery group works out of two offices conveniently located less than 15 minutes from Langhorne, PA – one in Feasterville, and another in Newtown. Call our offices today to schedule oral surgery in Langhorne, PA.
We accept more than two dozen insurance plans, including Medicare, as well as financing options like major credit cards, Care Credit, and Lending Club financing.
SEO Title: Langhorne Oral Surgery | Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery