Teeth in a Day
Frustrated by uncomfortable dentures? Dentures can slip out of place while eating or talking, cause gum irritation, and contribute to bone deterioration over the years. But what if you could have a more permanent solution? And what if you could have it in just one day? If the idea of secure, beautiful new teeth in one day sounds appealing, we encourage you contact Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery for a private consultation.
Implants are a safe, well-established cosmetic solution for missing teeth. Using the All-On-4® protocol, we provide permanent replacement teeth with no bone grafting and minimal discomfort. The custom restorations are permanently secured, and once the procedure is completed, your new teeth look and feel incredibly natural. We have extensive training in all facets of oral and maxillofacial surgery, allowing us to give patients a full arch of replacement teeth in a single office visit.
Dental implants are widely considered the gold standard for the replacement of missing teeth. Not only do they eliminate the common frustrations caused by missing teeth, implants are durable, predictable and provide superior aesthetic results. Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery is trusted for our expertise in restoration dentistry and implantology, which ensures positive outcomes for even the most challenging of cases. Dental implants outshine other tooth replacement options in performance, function, comfort, and appearance.
Whether you come in needing extractions or are just tired of hassling with dentures, you can walk out of our office on the very same day with strong, functional teeth and a winning smile. Speak and chew without worry or embarrassment and assuredly go about your life with total confidence and freedom.
One day dental implants in Bucks County
Wondering if you’re a candidate for same day teeth? Schedule a consultation today. Our state-of-the-art clinic is conveniently located to serve residents throughout Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA.
The All-On-4® method is a truly revolutionary in-office procedure that literally transforms our patients in a single visit. Patient comfort is a top priority at all times, and we will discuss all of your concerns from anesthesia to recovery, and everything in between. Having your “teeth in one day” takes an average of about 5-7 hours. We will be by your side, keeping you comfortable while giving you the smile you’ve been dreaming about.
Benefits of All-on-4®
We take immense pride in helping patients achieve healthy, luminous smiles with dental implants. Enjoy the smile of your dreams in just one day: a life-changing experience!
This advanced implant technique is easier, more convenient, and lets you enjoy all the benefits of functional teeth without the long wait.
- Regain maximum functionality for chewing and speaking
- Instant natural results, whether you need one tooth or a full set of teeth
- Regain confidence to smile, engage in social activities and enjoy life
- Prevent bone loss and atrophy in the jaw
- Easy care and cleaning
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Restores facial contours, lending a more youthful look
- New teeth in just ONE day
- Affordably priced with flexible payment plans
Improving smiles, one day at a time
Request an appointment to learn more about same day implants and the life-changing benefits they afford. Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery will gladly answer all your questions, and outline treatment options based on your periodontal evaluation and goals. Ready to make a positive change and improve your smile? Contact us today!
- Mayo Clinic, Dental Implant Surgery https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/dental-implant-surgery/about/pac-20384622
- Dental Health.org, What are Dental Implants? https://www.dentalhealth.org/dental-implants
- org, Single Tooth Implants https://www.perio.org/consumer/single-tooth-implant
- Colgate, Dental Implant Procedure https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/implants/what-you-need-to-know-about-a-dental-implant-procedure-0215