All-On-4 Dental Implants in Bucks County
A full mouth of teeth in a single day is possible.
The All-On-4® technique is our minimal discomfort, teeth-in-a-day solution for those who need to replace all their teeth — upper and/or lower.
How All-On-4® Works
Restore your mouth’s function and appearance with a single, limited procedure.
We attach a full arch of prosthetic teeth to just four implants. The prosthesis is permanent (only removable by a dentist) and doesn’t interfere with taste like a denture can. And because it’s secured by dental implants, the All-On-4® prosthesis significantly reduces bone atrophy, maintaining your jaw’s natural appearance. In fact, you can count on your All-On-4® prosthesis to look and function exactly like a full set of healthy, natural teeth.
All-On-4®’s Key Advantages
- A Single, High-Quality Prosthesis – The All-On-4® prosthesis is a connected row of teeth that’s custom-crafted for your mouth using sturdy, natural-looking materials. Your implants will never need to be replaced, and your prosthetic will last you decades with proper care.
- Angled Implants – By angling your back two implants 30 to 45 degrees and using longer implants than normal, we secure your prosthesis in areas where the bone is sturdier.
- Teeth in a Day – Another benefit of the incredible stability of this implant arrangement is it allows us to secure a temporary prosthesis either right after your implant procedure or within 48 hours. This lets you eat soft foods and preserve your appearance while the lab creates your permanent prosthesis. After your implants have fused to the jawbone (3 to 6 months), installing your permanent prosthetic requires one nonsurgical visit to your dentist.
- Minimal Pain – Your interim prosthetic will serve as a “bandage” while you heal from implant surgery, significantly reducing your pain and swelling.
- General Anesthesia – Our state-of-the-art surgical suites are equipped with general anesthesia. If you wish, we can put you to sleep for your entire All-On-4® implant procedure (we recommend it).
Graftless Dental Implants
Maximal stability without bone or soft tissue grafting.
When you lose a tooth, your body will break down the structures responsible for holding that tooth in place. For a long time, oral and maxillofacial surgeons needed these structures to secure dental implants — which meant mandatory bone and soft tissue grafting, often using donor material from another surgical site on the patient’s body.
With All-On-4®, we can avoid grafting entirely by carefully inserting longer implants, such as with zygomatic implants, into more stable areas of your maxillofacial structure.
One of the few practices in Pennsylvania capable of performing these advanced implant procedures.
Performing these implant procedures requires a high degree of skill. In fact, we’re one of the few oral and maxillofacial surgery practices in Pennsylvania who can perform these operations. But despite their complexity, we see amazing results — even in people who have severe bone atrophy after years of having no teeth.