Innovative Implant & Oral Surgery in Bucks County
Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery, based in Feasterville, Pennsylvania, has provided personalized, patient-centered care for over 40 years. Our team will relieve your pain and rebuild your smile using the most innovative and reliable techniques available — and an old-fashioned, caring touch. At Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery promise to:
- Offer you a warm welcome and work with you to navigate scheduling, payment options and every other aspect of your care.
- Thoroughly explain your surgical options and personalized care plan during your consultation with your surgeon.
- Prioritize your ongoing comfort by reaching out after your procedure to ensure you’re settled at home.
Our practice is devoted to helping our patients “Live in Comfort. Smile with Confidence.” Our doctors offer the latest advances in effective and comfort-oriented surgical and non-surgical care. We take great pride in the relationships we forge with our patients, each of whom is treated with the utmost care and respect.
We are recognized for excellence in the treatment of Oral and Maxillofacial disorders in pediatric and adult patients, from basic tooth extractions and bone grafting to complex facial reconstruction. Fully trained to provide IV sedation and general anesthesia, our talented doctors strive to make your treatment as relaxing, comfortable and stress-free as possible.
You can choose to have our services and procedures performed under General Anesthesia, IV Sedation, or Nitrous Oxide:
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Pediatric Oral surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bone Grafts
- Surgical Orthodontics
- Oral Diseases and Pathology
- Facial Trauma and Reconstruction
- TMJ Disorders
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday (one per month): 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM