The numbers say it all. According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, an estimated 69 percent of Americans between the ages of 35 and 44 have at least one missing tooth. Further, one in four over the age of 74 have lost ALL their natural teeth. If you have lost teeth due to decay, periodontal disease or injury, a healthy beautiful smile, and a happier, more confident you is within reach, with the help of dental implants.
Dental implants: The next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth
Dental implants are permanent solutions to missing teeth. When implanted by an experienced oral surgeon, your implant looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. While other options, like dentures or bridges, can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling or speaking.
And dental implants are the only dental restoration technique that preserves and stimulates bone growth and helps to prevent bone loss.
The benefits of dental implants
From restored confidence to improved oral health, here are just a few of the wonderful advantages of dental implants:
- You’ll look better –When you lose teeth, your face and jaw can sag. Dental implants are designed to fuse with bone, so they hold the natural shape of your face.
- You’ll speak better –Dentures that don’t fit well can cause your teeth to “slip,” so you mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without worrying that your teeth could slip.
- You’ll be comfortable –Implants become part of you, so they rule out uncomfortable, removable dentures.
- You can eat what you want –Implants work like your natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- You’ll be back to your old self –Dental implants can permanently restore your smile and your confidence; helping you feel better about yourself.
- You’ll enjoy improved oral health –With implants, nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, so more of your own teeth are left intact. This improves long-term oral health. Also, individual implants allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- You’ll have a lasting smile – With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
Advanced dental implant procedures, right in your own backyard
At Innovative Implant and Oral Surgery, we use the latest techniques, and good old-fashioned caring and compassion, to restore your beautiful smile. In addition to providing permanent, natural-feeling and functioning dental implants in Feasterville, we offer complete oral surgery capabilities, from diagnostics and testing to comfortable, private surgical suites — all in one convenient location here in Feasterville.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 215-322-7810 or click here to use our online form.